What Is an FHA Home Refinance?
If you're considering refinancing your home, an FHA refinance may be the right choice for you. Refinancing your home can make it possible for you to increase your cash flow or decrease the time until your loan is paid off.
If you need flexible credit requirements, this type of loan can help you reach your goals.
Benefits of an FHA Home Refinance
With an FHA home refinance, you'll be able to take advantage of:
- Lower down payments: Most conventional loans require you to have a down payment of at least 20%. Refinancing with an FHA loan means you won't have to deal with high down payment requirements.
- Flexible credit requirements: Individuals with low credit scores can still qualify for an FHA loan.
- Gift funds: Gifted funds from friends and family can be applied to lower the down payment, making it easier for individuals to save and get the home they've been dreaming of.
Who Qualifies for an FHA Home Refinance Loan?
An FHA home refinance has fewer qualification standards, which gives more individuals the opportunity to apply and obtain a loan. With most other loans, you'd need a credit score of at least 650. However, with this loan, even those with low credit scores may be approved.
You'll need proof that you've been consistently employed, have enough income to pay for the mortgage, and were able to pay off debts in the past. As with all other types of loans, you also must meet a few minimum qualifications:
- Reside legally in the United States.
- Be of legal age.
- Have a valid Social Security number.
Why Choose Mortgage Center?
Here at Mortgage Center, we've been meeting the needs of our community since 1990. We have a team of mortgage experts ready to help you obtain exclusive loan products and lower rates.
When you work with us, you'll be getting more than just a loan — we're dedicated to building strong relationships with our borrowers and servicing all mortgages for the life of the loan.
Get Approved for an FHA Loan Today
Interested in learning more about our FHA home refinance rates? We've designed our online application to be as simple as possible. Fill out our form or give us a call at 800-353-4449 to get your application started today.