What Is a Home Renovation Loan?
If you want to update your new home before settling in, getting a home renovation loan can help with the costs. We offer a home renovation loan that allows you to combine the improvement and mortgage costs, preventing the need for you to take out a second loan.
Use a home renovation loan to upgrade or repair your new home and make it fit your needs.
What Are the Benefits of a Home Renovation Loan?
Home renovation loans offer numerous benefits to individuals who want to buy and fix a house:
- Mortgage and home improvement payments in one: Our home renovation loan is designed to require only one monthly payment for your combined repair and mortgage costs.
- Contractor choice: With our home renovation loan, you can choose a contractor from our list of licensed and approved options for home renovations.
- Lower interest rates and fees: We're proud to offer some of the lowest rates for home renovation loans, along with minimal fees.
- Affordable home: Home renovation loans make it easier to buy a house that needs a little extra attention because you have a plan in place to cover renovation costs.
Anyone looking to buy a home and renovate it right away can benefit from getting a home renovation loan from Mortgage Center.
Who Qualifies for a Home Renovation Purchase Loan?
Home renovation loan requirements include:
- Ability to make the down payment: Home renovation loans often have a minimum down payment requirement.
- Credit score: You'll need a moderate to good credit score in order to qualify.
- Reason for use: You have to have a suitable project to get a home renovation purchase loan. Projects can include room additions, plumbing and electrical work, landscaping, new roofs, and accessibility improvements, among others.
You should consider getting a home renovation loan if:
- You don't have enough money for the repairs and the purchase.
- You want to buy a home in a condition that doesn't qualify for standard financing.
If you meet these requirements, you can get a home renovation loan to help you pay for your mortgage and repairs.
Why Choose Mortgage Center?
When you need a home renovation loan, the Mortgage Center team has your back. We provide exclusive loan products and services at lower rates than other lenders.
Additional benefits of choosing Mortgage Center include:
- Direct communication: Our team members communicate honestly and kindly because we put those values at the center of our work.
- High-quality service: We provide top-of-the-line service and a memorable experience for everyone who comes to us for loan products.
- Investment in the community: At Mortgage Center, we care about the people we serve, so we take time to give back to our community to help it thrive.
Our team cares about you and wants to see you move into a beautifully renovated new home. We'll be here to help you find your best home renovation loan rates and navigate the application process with ease.
Apply for a Home Renovation Purchase Loan Today
If your situation fits the criteria for a home renovation loan, reach out to the homebuying experts at Mortgage Center. We can help you determine if you're eligible and guide you through the application process. Apply for a loan today through our online portal or contact us for more information!